Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Dainty Daughter:)



This happened a few times with Dylan & Ryan, but I think this happens every other day with this little girl. So far she is anything but girlie when it comes to her body functions! Every morning she lets out the loudest toot, and she is so tiny, it cracks me up. After she eats, she doesn't just give a little burp, she full on bellches (however you spell it). She has such girly little hands & feet, and such a sweet little face, but her brothers are going to have some serious competition if she keeps this up:)

8 comments:

Marcee said...

That is awesome!! Zackary was my special explosion child.

Heidi said...

Mmmm yummy...something to look forward to.:)

Sharp4sure said...

I call those extreme blowouts!!!! Kayleigh was my blowout child. I would take a couple of outfits with me, wherever I would go. Good Luck!!

Cami said...

ahh, that's great! Every Mom can relate. . . Thanks for the laugh today!

Brandon and Maritza Godfrey said...

Oh gross! That's ok, when Jazmin was little she would totally squirt poop at you when she was getting her bum change. It was funny because Brandon changed her one day at she totally pooped all over him. He had to change before he went back to work.

Randi said...

LOL! Annabet did a lot when she was a little baby. In fact she did it in the middle of church one Sunday and we forgot to bring a change of clothes. She went home in just a diaper!

Tiff said...

I think girls are actually worse at the blow-out problem. Parker was not half as disgusting as McKenzie in that department! I don't envy you having to clean that one up, though!

Billy and Cassie plus4 said...

I have experienced that once with Mady so far...But her's are not as big as Millies..I hope chuck got to change that one.lol.