Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter!!


I love Easter!! I love how excited the kids get over hunting eggs, but I love that they know what the real meaning of Easter is!! Spending the day with all of our family just tops it off!!  We had a good morning at home hunting eggs, and then the kids watched our book of mormon video that focuses on Christ's resurrection while we got ready for church!


Dylan was so excited about his angry birds paddle ball game!!


Ryan found his money egg... Their favorite eggs to find:)


Millie was so excited about her pink bubbles!!


Ryan helping Dylan find his money egg!


New swim shorts... Hurry up summer!!



Dylan is getting so grown up and more handsome everyday!!


Ryan is so funny! He couldn't wait for everyone to see his new Easter clothes:)


 This precious princess put up a huge fight because she refused to wear her new dress... I won!!! and it was well worth the fight, she looks adorable :-)

Love them!!

Easter with Nana and Pops!




Millie hunting for her eggs! She loved it!!





Ryan hunting for his eggs! He was so excited when he realized they were full of half dollars!!






Dylan's eggs were more of a challenge this year! He loved looking through the trees and bushes!! 







We hope everyone had a very Happy Easter this year!!!!




No comments: