Family party at our house... July 27th 2009... Ryan's new Power Ranger scooter... Blowing out his candles...
Ryan is such an amazing little boy, and he has overcome so many challenges these first 3 years of life. He is so strong, and I watching him grow! He is such a fun, happy, and energetic little boy! He loves sports, especially baseball, and he also loves to play with his big brother! He loves boxing, and thinks that play fighting is so cool! I am so lucky to be his Mommy!
Holly he is so stinking cute! He has now lost his baby look and is looking like a little boy. How sad. The little ventriloquist is all grown up. Congrats on the potty training. I'm not looking forward when it's time to train Brock
2 comments:
Holly he is so stinking cute! He has now lost his baby look and is looking like a little boy. How sad. The little ventriloquist is all grown up. Congrats on the potty training. I'm not looking forward when it's time to train Brock
Ummmm...is it just me or is he the same height now as he was on his first birthday?;) Just kidding he's adorable!
Post a Comment