Our kids love Easter! They love to color easter eggs, hunt for eggs & getting goodies in their baskets. I love buying them new easter outfits! We had a great easter, spent with family. They got to do 3 egg hunts. This year the easter bunny came to our house while we were at church, since church starts at 9 am. Easter was great, I only hope that they understood the true meaning of why we celebrate Easter!
Coloring Easter Eggs the night before Easter. I was so glad Ryan didn't get to messy, his fingers weren't nasty when we went to church!
They both had lots of fun... So did Daddy;)
I love his cheese ball face
They got to wake up to their Easter baskets because I felt bad doing nothing before church!
2 comments:
They all looked so cute in their little outfits... now to get mom to make my little princess a cute little dress!! :)
The kids look so cute in their easter outfits! And it looks like they had a great time. :-)
Post a Comment