Here are some more pictures of our sweet baby girl! She is so wonderful! One of my new obsessions is now HAIRBOWS! I've always thought they were cute, but I put one on her for the first time & fell in love with how she looked in it!
Tired baby
Her first time wearing a bow. I LOVE IT!!!
Sometimes babies make the funniest faces for the camera!!!
So cute. I'm convinced that a bow will make any baby 10 times cuter(not that Millie needs it) When Jackson was born, I wanted to put one on him so bad, but Scott wouldn't have stood for it.
She looks cute in the hairbow thanks for posting it.I post some pictures of madelyn with her hairbows on One of my new friends here in my ward made me three hairbows.
7 comments:
Cute! Cute! Cute! Thanks for sharing! (p.s. I fell in love with hairbows too!)
She looked adorable in that bow last night! Loving it! She is so cute!!!
She is a doll! Looks just like you Holly. Gotta love the girly stuff after boys.....:)
So cute. I'm convinced that a bow will make any baby 10 times cuter(not that Millie needs it) When Jackson was born, I wanted to put one on him so bad, but Scott wouldn't have stood for it.
She looks cute in the hairbow thanks for posting it.I post some pictures of madelyn with her hairbows on One of my new friends here in my ward made me three hairbows.
AWWWWW!!!! So cute! You did a good job, Mama!
baby millie is so adorable!
i just don't think i'll ever get a chance to hold her with all the fam that is at church & taking turns with her! :)
Post a Comment