Dylan got to go to the Pumpkin Patch for a school field trip. He had so much fun. He loves his pumpkin. The farm was so cute and it had a little play area for kids with a maze. I think that might have been his favorite!!
I remember going with austin to that same pumpkin patch with his kindergarden class last year.It was fun Austin liked the petting area with the goats, he loved feeding them.And he liked the ride to the patch.
I sent you guys a Christmas Card and realized I think I put the wrong last name, oops. I figured I would see if you guys have a blog and found it through Heidi's. You are almost done yeah. Hope everything is going great.
3 comments:
I remember going with austin to that same pumpkin patch with his kindergarden class last year.It was fun Austin liked the petting area with the goats, he loved feeding them.And he liked the ride to the patch.
It was fun to go to the patch together with the boys...
I sent you guys a Christmas Card and realized I think I put the wrong last name, oops. I figured I would see if you guys have a blog and found it through Heidi's. You are almost done yeah. Hope everything is going great.
Post a Comment