Thursday, October 9, 2008

Huntington Beach

Dylan playing on the beach!!

Dylan trying to bury himself

Looking for seashells

He found some!!
Ryan playing on the beach!!

He is so cute;)

Throwing sand at Mommy!!

Showing off more seashells

Dylan in the ocean

Dylan and Chuck

My SEXY Husband!!!!

Papa running through the waves

My 3 favorite boys on the beach

Dylan running in the water

Dylan and Papa

Ryan

Ryan watching the water



We took an afternoon and played on the beach! It was about 95 degrees out!! They all had so much fun, especially Dylan. He loved digging for seashells and running in the small waves. Ryan got knocked over after the first small wave hit him, so he had a swollen diaper and wet denim shorts to play in (I didn't think he would go in the water). After the shock of the cold water, he ran around and had a blast!! He had fun chasing seagulls and throwing sand at us!! Chuck had alot of fun too. I had fun, but I was extremly hot. My swim suit is alittle to small right now. Although their were a few girls in thongs and some 300 lb women in string bikinis, so I'm sure I would have looked hot next to all of them!!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

How Fun!! Who's the ripped guy in the red shorts?(hee hee)

Angela said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun! We were back in the Caribbean when I was pregnant with Evan...I had an "okay" time at the beach. My swim suit was so SNUG. Ugg! Hmm I wonder if it fits yet? Great pictures of the boys.

Marcee said...

Fun!! We may have to go to the beach next we go down to D-land. The boys would have a blast I know it.