Thursday, September 11, 2008

ULTRASOUND

Here are some pics of our upcoming addition...
A few profile shots...
IT'S A...... Well what do you think???
GIRL!!!!!! We are very SHOCKED and EXCITED
to welcome our first baby girl!!!! We just found
out on Tuesday so reality hasn't really set in yet!!

8 comments:

Billy and Cassie plus4 said...

hey I hope I welcome our first baby girl to our family..You were so lucky to get to find out..I have to wait now until it is here.:( Let's think girl everyone.

Candace said...

Congrats on the baby girl! I'm hoping for a little redhead!

Marcee said...

We are still bewildered at the moment. Happy though!!

Shalyse said...

a girl???? in your family? I really thought it would never happen! you guys will have so much fun and I'm sure she'll be decked out with BOWS GALORE!!! :-) congratulations!!

Angela said...

Congrats! You must be thrilled. My husband is so GLAD we don't have girls yet....cause he would be dead BROKE! :)

Shonda said...

A GIRL!!!!! Get out!
That's wonderful news! What will your family do? ummm, buy pink and purple, that's what!

Cami said...

yeaahhh! Congrats on the girl!! I'm so happy for you guys! You're going to have a lot of fun - trust me! I have two of those things, and they are the greatest adventure! Wishing you well.

Teresa said...

When I was pregnant with our third child I was so sure we were having another boy, but was shocked (like you) to find out that it was going to be a girl! What am I going to do with a girl, I thought. But Autumn has turned out to be such a "sweet" and special addition to our family. I'm sure you'll feel the same way! And you'll have a special bond with her too! Congratulations! Say, I'm due in January too! The 24th, with another boy! I'm freaking out...4 kids...ahhhh!