All ready to go to Kindergarten... Walking into school... Thumbs up at the front door... Dylan had his first day of kindergarten yesterday, and he LOVED it!!!
How is the kindergarten boy doing..I guess I should ask how mommy is holding up without having him home on Tues and Thurs.Hey I want to add heidi to my blog but she is private..
3 comments:
He looks so cute going into that big school! I kind of wish he and Jeremy were in the same class. I think that would have been kinda fun!
How cute he is hanging his backpack on the same wall as Spencer did last year. Makes me a little sad. I love Kindergarten!
How is the kindergarten boy doing..I guess I should ask how mommy is holding up without having him home on Tues and Thurs.Hey I want to add heidi to my blog but she is private..
Post a Comment