Sometimes I really can't leave the room for 5 minutes...
Dylan was happy to help Ryan spread the cornstarch all over the table & the floor. They even made footprints on the floor around the table. All I could do was laugh at them, and tell them to stay there so I could get the camera!!
I tried to leave a comment earlier but it wouldn't let me, but HOLY CRAP I can't believe you're going to be a mother of three! I'll have to see how you handle it before I decide to have any more. When are you due? Your kids are adorable by the way.
4 comments:
you are a cute mom to laugh about it and then get the camera!
SO FUNNY!
I tried to leave a comment earlier but it wouldn't let me, but HOLY CRAP I can't believe you're going to be a mother of three! I'll have to see how you handle it before I decide to have any more. When are you due? Your kids are adorable by the way.
Oh my gosh ryan!!! I don't even know what to say!!
I Love you and your family...you make me laugh and I need that!!!
Post a Comment